Modern Construction Technology:
[vimeo 125390153 w=425 h=350]
- Expert in the fields of intellectual property development, conceptual blockbusting and technology and entertainment product launches. Highly experienced start-up leader.
- Numerous City, State and Federal commendations.
- Holds key patents for product and technology developments.
- Senior project manager with keen knowledge of operations and exceptional talent for facilitating team cohesion
- Political engineering for a number of causes and campaigns
[vimeo 125390645 w=425 h=350]
- Excels at creating information architecture, including site maps, development plans and implementation schedules
- Deep understanding of emerging technologies and their business application needs
- Proven capacity to customize statistical tools and produce primary and secondary research
- Outstanding skills in competitive analysis, product positioning, quantitative and qualitative research, customer needs assessment, market analysis and opportunity assessment, and product and marketing management
- Deep lobby, relationship-work, policy skills at city, state and federal levels
[vimeo 125390648 w=425 h=350]
- Multi-disciplinary expertise includes: material science, chemistry, electronics, management, systems, networking, intellectual property management, media technologies and applied science
- Direct reports and management responsibility to over 300 staff. Direct budget responsibility to over $20M.
• Developed project management system and live monitor software for management of up to 1000 acre multi-family, office, R&D projects.
• Created, designed, engineered, constructed 1.2 million sq. ft. urban temporary city for 200,000 participants 1983 to 1993 for Bay to Breakers & City of San Francisco. Managed team of 2000+ people.
[vimeo 125390650 w=425 h=350]
• Holds issued patent on virtual city design software and hardware and have created over 800 million square feet of city and design in 3D virtual design system.
• More than 25 years strategic market development, management, marketing and product development experience
• Mayoral proclamation for Green Building
• State Assembly proclamation for Green Building
• Author of numerous seminal patents
• Developed and produced numerous products and services
[vimeo 126023670 w=425 h=350]
• Featured in more than 200 media acknowledgements for innovation and industry vision
• Positioned companies as a leaders in their industries with first-to-market solutions
• Developed and launched more than 18 new business-venture spin-offs as start-ups for clients and employers
• Deep understanding of emerging technologies and their business application needs
• Excels at creating information architecture, including site maps, development plans and implementation schedules
• Able to customize statistical tools and produce primary and secondary research
• Skilled at competitive analysis; product positioning; vertical market analysis; quantitative and qualitative research; customer needs assessment; market opportunity assessment; market estimating and forecasting, and product and marketing management
• Excellent at facilitating team cohesion
• Produced green nationwide education projects and promotions that over 20 million consumers connected with.
[vimeo 126023671 w=425 h=350]
• Authored the core hydrogen energy transport patents and secured major DOE grant via congressional action in the Iraq war bill.
• Created and co-produced The NowHouse, national green demo home in the SF Giants Stadium and donated it to Mayor and community to become City of San Francisco community center.
• Produced the Better Homes & Gardens America’s Home project featured as series on Discovery Home Channel nationally.
• Developed simulation technology for cancer efficacy studies
• Developed anti-emf environmental shielding technology
• Developed household toxin for pets reduction technology
• Project Director for Green Hill Home project national leading air quality CO2 reduced home demonstration.
• Founded green Pre-fab home company featured in more media than most competitors in industry.
• Developed the combination Array neighborhood micro generation sustainable energy plant project.
• Developed green sustainable city project in Alameda, CA.
• Winner National NREL VC presentation
• Winner State CleanTech VC Presentation
• Recipient of 2 White House commendation letters from Vice President Al Gore
• Co-Producer of redevelopment of Ft. Mason Center from Military to Public Use
• Deep political connections with various officials and agencies; city/state/federal.